Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adventures in Potty Training

We've been trying to get Rosie interested in using the potty chair.  One day at my parents' house, we had her in training pants and were sending her every so often to sit on the potty chair, which my parents keep in the kitchen so she won't have to run upstairs.  On this particular day, we were watching Lady and the Tramp, and I told her it was time to sit on the potty.  She went, but she still wanted to watch the movie, so she started scooting the chair (while sitting on it) toward the living room so she could still see the television.  Someone saw her dilemma and thought to help her by picking up her and the chair and moving her to the living room.  After a few minutes, I asked Rosie if she had done anything on the potty, and she said no and got up and walked away.

Turns out it's a good thing she didn't do anything because as I leaned over to check, all I saw was a gaping hole where the bowl should have been.  It had fallen out in transit.

No comments:

Post a Comment